Saturday, April 21, 2007

Orientation week..

So Finally I am back to studies at ISB. Landed in H'Bad on 13th and stayed with my Cousin. They drove me to ISB on 14th. I am put up in Student village 3 (SV3).

Here in ISB the last 1 week was all about orientation. There were lots of games and pranks being organised by alums from 2007 Batch. I got to meet a diverse bunch of people. We have around 4 ortho..surgeons in our batch, All India service officers (IAS, IPS and IFS..). There are quite a few Armed forces veterans in the Batch too. Some of most interesting personalities in the Batch that I now know are (I would use the short form since I want them to be anonymous..) RN, PY, VJ etc..

RN in itself is an amazing story of resilience and willpower. I will follow his progress on this blog.

PY is an example of What a genius can be. Among the people whom I met till today I consider him to be most accomplished of the batch.

VJ is an Army veteran who has taken part in many operations during his stint in the army.

And Dr. K has been of amazing help. This ortho surgeon was instrumental in getting one of my colleague to the Apollo and help us out with his contacts..

I truly feel proud to be the member of the batch.

No comments: