Monday, April 30, 2007

Day One and Here you Go..

So after much of fun and frolic the guys and back to work. The guys who took the preterm already have there feet wet but for others it is like plunging into an Ice cold pond. But there is no other way than to take the plunge.

After the first two lecturers I have some confessions to make. Here I discover myself amongst a batch of achievers and I feel I am and the least proficient of the lot. But one thing which impresses me is the pedagogy. It is not like anything which I have come across till now. Here the emphasis is on practical aspect of subject and how it is applied in the real world rather than emphasizing on formulas and its application. I think that the education here resembles more closely to the American education system. We have some very good professors from Wharton and Kellog teaching us and some excellent resident faculties from ISB too.

I have two classes tomorrow and lots of pre reading to do...So Bye for now..

2 comments:

Deepak Chembath said...

Sir please start posting some thing here !

Kishore said...

Keep Updating your blog....

Current class is the true reflection on what's happening @ ISB..

Kishore
Co'007